+1 if you like poetry.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fairyland IV by william shakespear

WHERE the bee sucks, there suck I:
In a cowslip's bell I lie;
There I couch when owls do cry.
On the bat's back I do fly
After summer merrily:
Merrily, merrily, shall I live now,
Under the blossom that hangs on the bough.

by William Shakespear

More poetry:
real fairy
Shakespear In books:
  1. A Midsummer Night's Dream (Wordsworth Classics) (Wadsworth Collection)
  2. A Midsummer Night's Dream
  3. William Shakespeare Complete Works Ultimate Collection: 213 Plays, Poems, Sonnets, Poetry including the 16 rare, hard-to-get Apocryphal Plays PLUS Annotations, Commentaries of Works, Full Biography
  4. Othello



DONATE a BITCOIN
1G3xFu4UfXW1Uxd4oH8pYwBdBo3nqz3LRb
publish poetry

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love some Shakespeare. I love the sonnets, personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post man, this is fast becoming one of my favourite blogs.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your support!!