Of his bones are coral made;
Those are pearls that were his eyes:
Nothing of him that doth fade,
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.
Sea-nymphs hourly ring his knell:
Hark! now I hear them--
by William Shakespear
- Fairy Land v by William Shakespeare
- Fairy land iii by William Shakespeare
- Fairy land ii by William Shakespear
- Fairy land by William Shakespear
- fairy land iv by Williams shakespear
Fairy land seems inspired by the green fairy. absinthe.
DONATE a BITCOIN