+1 if you like poetry.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Goddess in the Mist

Goddess in the Mist

I find myself looking for you, my Goddess in the mist,
I find myself longing for you, my Goddess in the mist,
I find myself lost in you, the Goddess of the mist,
And realize, that all this time, that I had spent looking for you my Goddess,
I was walking right next to you,
Breathing you,
My Goddess of the Mist

This poem was taken from my friends Book of Shadows.

You can also get a Free Book of Shadows for your Android.


Poetry Search | Famous Poetry

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, the person you are referring to must be gorgeous.
    Good luck connecting with him/her again.
    Special poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem is incredibly beautiful, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog is still functional? Wow. I feel like I've time traveled to the start of the decade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poem!
    I come to thank the nice comment on my blog (http://mg-perez.blogspot.com.br/2013/03/dia-internacional-da-mulher-parabens.html) and invite you to visit my profile (http :/ / www.blogger.com/profile/14087164358419572567. Feel free to ask, comment, question or criticize. Acompanhe.Terei very happy to receive it.
    Maria da Glória Perez Delgado Sanches
    Corresponding Member of ACLAC – Academia Cabista de Letras, Artes e Ciências de Arraial do Cabo, RJ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will sincerely point out you actually come up with quite a few superb ideas and I will publish a variety of creative ideas to add in soon.

    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your support!!